Sunday, November 6, 2011

Eureka. I have conquered the NLS system!

Hear ye, hear ye...

I have finally figured out the NLS system. So...being the NLS baker in Tabor is going to be a lot easier from now on. This is mostly thanks to others around Tabor who have helped me and my girl Desi get used to the system. Thanks to Will, Chance, Malex, Mike, and anyone else who helped me and Desi to conquer the NLS system.

Also, I just wanted to say that we have been in Tabor for a few weeks so far. Before we decided to come in to Tabor to roleplay, myself and Desi read through the rules and tried to come into the city to observe others that lived there. Gay Gor tends to have a lot of drama...but so does the rest of Second Life Gor. However, so far, none of that has happened in Tabor. We have been very comfortable there, and everyone has been very welcoming to us. It makes the urge to roleplay a lot stronger when you feel welcome somewhere, and Tabor has really done that for me.

So yay for the topic of this post, and yay for Tabor. So far, I'm having a blast.


Is anyone else excited about this Confederation of Gor thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment