Sunday, November 6, 2011

Obligatory Intro Post...

Me...

I am a lesbian, a roleplay enthusiast, an English major, and a little bit of a goof sometimes. A lot of times. I don't really have that filter between my brain and my mouth that helps me to censor things. It just doesn't exist. It hasn't  for a while now. I love to write, so more often than not, I'll be using this blog to chronicle my character's adventures in the interesting world of Second Life Gor. I've read quite a few of the books despite the bleeding eyes side effects. However, I am first and foremost a roleplayer. I am in SL Gor to have a good time, and so far, I think I've really found a nice fun place to be. It's not by-the-book per se, but the people are wonderful and the RP definitely makes me giggle, and that to me is what Second Life roleplay is supposed to be about. Fun.

Lorianya...

Lori is my Second Life character. She is a retired scribe living in Tabor Fields in the Isle of Tabor on Gor. Lori, like myself, is a lesbian. ((Big surpriise, right?)) Currently, she is running the bakery in the market. She has two girls--Desi and Livette. If you're from Tabor, you might see them wandering around. They're hard to miss.

Lori can be the typical frigid free woman, but underneath that persona, she's a pretty nice lady. She might even give you a free cookie or two if you come by and say hello to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment